Pages

Tuesday 9 January 2018

How my holiday is...

"Ugh!"i moan its so hot how longer will it be until it is over? i think to myself."Who wants to go to the beach?" "i do" i replied.Okay lets start packing than.So than we all ran but i ran faster and she said the faster you are the quicker we can go."Finally" i said okay is every one ready? "Yes!" we all yell back.So we hopped in the car and than i was like put your window down than my sister was like NEH. So than i was like can you please out your window down?And she said Nah So than we were just yelling the whole way there.

Than we got there and my sister(oldest.)Said shut up or your not swimming. Now help me unpack the boot.So than we were unpacking the boot when my niece  came With the water bottle  wet us and she said Hahah shame and ran off.

When we finally got into the beach I swam to my niece and picked her up and she was screaming and i said hahahah you wanna wet me.Than i smashed her  and she came back up smiling and i was like your mental.

Than i was just teaching her how to float and she was doing well.

Leave in the comments how your holiday is thanks.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Ingrid.

    Its great to see you online here blogging and sharing all about what you have been upto on your holiday so far. Great to see you are doing lots of Swimming at the beach. lucky you.
    Don't forget you can also do the Summer Learning Journey and get points for the tasks you do. there are lots of prizes up for grabs and I would love to see you do really well on these as you love to learn.

    Follow the link here to get started on some tasks of your choice
    https://sites.google.com/site/summerlearningjourney/

    Blog you soon Ingrid.

    Clare

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ingrid,

    My name is Toeumu i am a student in Room 3 at Wesley Primary School.I like your post because you have been sharing what you have been doing in the holidays like going to the beach.I would also want to go to the beach to have a swim make sand castles.

    This post reminds me when i wrote about what i did in the holidays like going to the pools and other stuff.If you would want to check my blog to learn something new http://wpstoeumut.blogspot.co.nz/
    I would like to see more blog posts from you.

    Blog you later.

    Toeumu

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora Ingrid,

    It sounds like you had an eventful and playful time at the beach. What beach did you go to? My favourite beach to visit is Waihi Beach as this is a beach that my family and I visit regularly. Reading your post has inspired me to plan our next trip to the beach. I think my son and I will visit Mission Bay on Saturday and enjoy the water and the playground.

    We would love to see you participating in the Summer Learning Journey with us. I have been keeping an eye on your blog to catch any more posts you have decided to do. Maybe the next one will be one of the activities from the Summer Learning Journey.

    Have a beautiful day and blog you later,
    Megan :)

    ReplyDelete